Call us on: 0330 088 8408

Residential settings

We work with all residential settings to provide a comprehensive, co-ordinated education and health service to support all areas and levels of need.

What services do we provide to residential settings?

Services we provide to residential settings can be separated into the following categories:

Our services can all be requested on an individual, group and systemic level. Assessment, training, intervention and consultancy services can be accessed by all levels and areas of need.

How do we work with residential settings?

We work in partnership with residential settings to provide the most appropriate support for the needs and individuals within a setting. Working with residential settings allows us to support the needs of children, young people and staff through our flexible, reliable and solution focused education and health service.

How can residential settings commission our services?

Commissioning our services can be done on a case by case basis and on a service level agreement. Service level agreements increase the flexibility and cost effectiveness of our services. Please get in touch to find out more.


Our services can be funded through a variety of ways.

How can residential settings refer to our specialist education and health services?

Residential settings can refer to our specialist services online, via emailing or calling 0330 088 8408.

What are the benefits of using EHP?

The benefits of using EHP can be seen on an individual, targeted and systemic level. Residential settings can experience a broad range of benefits as we:

  • Provide immediate access to specialist education and health professionals
  • Plan and provide bespoke services according to needs
  • Promote a culture of inclusion at all times
  • Help education providers to achieve greater value for money and improved outcomes through our integrated education and health service
  • Help identify needs through effective screening, assessments, and increasing awareness
  • Maximise potential, wellbeing, and progress
  • Support the needs of children, young people and staff by being a flexible, reliable and solution focused education and health service

Which children and young people do we work with?

We work with children and young people aged 0-25 with all levels and areas of need, meaning that we work with the children and young people residential settings want us to work with. Our professionals provide an integrated and co-ordinated service meaning that we work with children and young people who may already be receiving input from other services, organisations or individuals.

Where do our services take place?

Our services take place within residential settings or when necessary at one of our clinic spaces located across Greater Manchester and Merseyside. We provide as many services as possible within residential settings to promote an integrated approach to education and health.

When would residential settings require input from EHP?

There are many reasons when residential settings would require input from EHP, including the need for:

  • Non-statutory therapeutic services
  • A co-ordinated, onsite approach to education and health
  • Instant access to education and health professionals
  • Consultancy services from a range of specialists

Co-ordination of multiple professionals is made simple when all professionals belong within a single service.

We provide a broad range of services to support all areas and levels of SEND. Residential settings can commission our services on a case by case basis or through a service level agreement. To book an appointment or to find out more, please email or call 0330 088 8408.

Get in touch

If you would like to find out more about the services we offer or to book a free initial discussion then please contact us not on 0330 088 8408 or email

Find out more

Is this page helpful?   Yes   No